Saturday, November 15, 2014

The Power of Zep!

Recently I've been using Crowdtap, a great website where you get to learn about, explore, and experience various brands and products. Most recently I was chosen to receive a free sample of Zep cleaning products to try out.

I was so excited when my products arrived. I LOVE free stuff, and great to get all this to try out AND share with friends!

I quickly went to work because I wanted to test out my new products and see how they really worked. I used the Zep Quick Clean disinfectant all over my toilet bowl and seat. That's one place in the house where I worry most about the spread of germs. I imagine it will also come in handy this winter since it's cold season. I'll be sure to use it on all the door knobs in the house and other places where we touch often, such as light switch plates. My one concern about this product is that the label states it can be a hazard to humans and domestic animals, and so you must be careful when using it!

The product I was really excited to try is the Zep All-Around cleaner. We get THE WORST soap scum in our bathtub. And I'll admit that with such a busy schedule I don't always get around to cleaning as often as I'd like to, so it can build up quickly. I did a quick test area in the corner of my tub and I was amazed at how easily Zep All-Around cleaner took off the soap scum. The nasty orange/pink gunk wiped right off onto a paper towel without a problem. With my typical tub cleaner I find myself scrubbing, and scrubbing, and scrubbing. I will definitely be purchasing Zep All-Around cleaner in the future for bathroom cleaning. I can't wait to see what else it works on!


No comments:

Post a Comment