Thursday, July 14, 2011

Today's Amazing Deal!

Everyone knows how much I love my coupons. A lot of people argue against using them because "you can only find coupons for junk food." I agree, that a lot of the coupons out there are for products that aren't so healthy, however I disagree that you can never find coupons for healthy foods. When I do find them, I try to stock up when I can if it's at a good price. Today's deal was amazing!

Giant Eagle has Cascadian Farms organic frozen potatoes and veggies on sale 4 for $9, plus you get one free when you purchase 4. I found printable coupons for .85 cents, .75 cents, and $1 off any Cascadian brand product. I managed (with the help of my mom's computer) to rustle up 10 of these coupons totalling $14.80 in savings since Giant Eagle doubles any coupon that is valued up to .99 cents. So in the end these 10 bags of organic veggies would have cost me $25.90 original price or $18 on sale. But with my couponing skills I paid a total of $3.20 or just .32 cents a bag. Beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment