Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Updated Basement "Store"

I haven't updated in a while, but I've been working on my basement stock and so I thought I'd share what it's currently looking like. Here's my last update:
And here it is now...


Can you tell that I really like Tastefully Simple products?

At this point, I think I have all the toiletries I need for quite a long time. From here on out I'm working on collecting food items. Things for my daughter and husband to take for lunch are at the top of the list, and then comes dinner items. I think we're set for breakfast cereal for a while too.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Great job. I need to do this! Esp for winter, never know if i'll get snowed in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! I tend to stock up in winter, especially on toiletries and soup ingredients, but I could never do this when my kids were little. I mean - I tried! But I'd buy three boxes of Cheerios and then all of a sudden Andrew would say, "No Mom, I like Honey-Nut Cheerios now!" or I'd discover that neither of them ate the Fruit Roll-Ups after I bought five boxes or...aaaahh!! I am glad my lunch-packing days are over (except for myself, but I am happy with a Greek yogurt and a Power Bar.) :)

    Weird question, but I recognize the Tastefully Simple boxes - where on those boxes is the expiration date? I have some but I can't find the expiration date so I don't know if they're still good. There are numbers, but nothing that looks like a date.

    -Jo :)

    ReplyDelete