Monday, September 26, 2011

Mail Call!

I'm a bit of a dork, but one of my highlights each day is when the mail comes. Today was especially exciting because I haven't had a mail delivery this good in quite a while. Here's what I found in the mailbox today:


  • The new Organize In Style booklet with over $35 in coupons! Coupons are enough to make me squeal with glee, but it gets even better...

  • Another coupon, but this one is for a FREE bottle of Advil. Awesome!

  • My two new pairs of glasses from Gogglges4u.com. I've been waiting almost a month for these to arrive. I admit, I'm a bit disappointed as they don't look quite as good on me as I hoped, but with my super savings skills I paid less than $50 for both pairs, and that includes the shipping. So in reality, it was a heck of a deal and I now have several pairs of eye wear to mix and match with my wardrobe.

  • The best find of all in my mailbox today was TWO $50 Target gift cards! These were the rewards I chose when I redeemed my points from MyPoints.com. Don't know about MyPoints? You're missing out! With MyPoints all you have to do is sign up and they'll send you daily e-mails. For every e-mail you open and click the enclosed link, they'll reward you with 5 points. You can also earn points for: online shopping, taking surveys, playing games, even printing and redeeming coupons! I've been using MyPoints for 5 years and each Fall I redeem my points for gift cards so I can cut costs when it comes to my Christmas Shopping. It's like free money and takes very little effort. Sign up for MyPoints Here!
It's amazing what little things can make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment