Monday, June 13, 2011

My Basement "Store"

I just wanted to make a quick post and show off a few pictures of my basement and bathroom "stores." I'm so proud. I love the idea that I can just run downstairs or pop open the cabinet and "shop" for free when I need something. I admit, this couponing thing is a bit of an illness, and I can see how easily people become hoarders. It's fun to look at and know that you paid so little for everything. I will be limiting myself though. Hubby has enough deodorant to last him at least a year, and same with shampoo and body wash. I think I need to work on getting some more food basics.





Just a note, I edited my settings and anyone is free to leave comments now. I'd love to hear from you if you're reading!

2 comments:

  1. Stock pile is looking good! Building it up is so rewarding and FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stockpile looks great! Ive just recently started mine =) Please keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete