Saturday, June 11, 2011

Weekly Deal Review


Here's a review of the great deals I've scored this week with my coupons...
TARGET
Total amount spent $10.50 plus I left with $10 in gift cards.

GIANT EAGLE & WALMART
Total spent was $12.97.

 GIANT EAGLE
Total cost: FREE!
 STAPLES
We purchased 6 cases and spent a total of just $3.54. That's less than the cost of one case!
RITE AID
I purchased all of this in addition to 3 more coffree drinks that hubby and I have already drank. The coffees were free. I paid a total of $17.50 for the deoderants, and left with a $10 coupon for my next purchase.

In total this week I spent $44.51 out of pocket, but have $20 in gift cards and coupons for future purchases. Therefore, everything above cost me less than $25, and THAT is why I love coupons!

1 comment:

  1. I keep thinking I will get more organized about coupon shopping once the kitchen is done. But NO STORES in our area double, which makes it a little less rewarding. Still, I used to be much better about it.

    ReplyDelete